woensdag 30 september 2009

Trip to Bumthang 25-26-27/ hospital

The trip to Bumthang was great!
I still didn't found the time to write about, but pictures will follow tomorrow!
It probably takes that much time because clumsy me fell in the street of Thimphu after a cosy evening out at the OM bar (no I wasn't drunk!!) The result is that I have this ugly little hole in my leg (nope, didn't broke anything) and that I walk like an elephant...
Yesterday evening Maarten gave me some magic potion to feel better, except that I felt like flying on the moon :-). Sonam and Maarten a little worried took me to the hospital for some X-ray. Everything was ok, except for some blood pressure problems (the reason for my flying problem) The good thing about this is that we could even see a hospital in Bhutan. And even the best hospital of Bhutan! For your imagination: Take the movie the english patient as a scene, add a rat and some puking people and you have the image of the hospital. But not like in Belgium, the hospital is totally free, and they are very friendly!

1 opmerking:

  1. not drunk, magic potion, flying on the moon?? heeft er iemand de cannabis planten gesnoeid en ergens aan het verbranden geweest? : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen